Can someone explain this type of cramping?

ttcmomma13

Reaction score
I had the most intense cramps of my life the other day. Lasted like 15 minutes and were extremely low like below my pubic bone, and central not one sided. Had pos opk friday, Saturday and Sunday and these cramps were Monday evening. Any ideas? I've never felt cramps that intense or that low in my pelvis ever.

I had the most intense cramps of my life the other day. Lasted like 15 minutes and were extremely low like below my pubic bone, and central not one sided. Had pos opk friday, Saturday and Sunday and these cramps were Monday evening. Any ideas? I've never felt cramps that intense or that low in my pelvis ever.

I'm not sure what it is.. But I also have been getting extremely painful cramps, same place your talking about!! Mine have lasted a month and half.. Pretty much 2 months on the 2nd.. I've been to my ob and family doctor and all the tests ran on me possible and still no answer.. They just put me on muscle relaxers and pain meds.. Soo.. Good luck.. Hope it is something that will give you a bfp...

I'm not sure what it is.. But I also have been getting extremely painful cramps, same place your talking about!! Mine have lasted a month and half.. Pretty much 2 months on the 2nd.. I've been to my ob and family doctor and all the tests ran on me possible and still no answer.. They just put me on muscle relaxers and pain meds.. Soo.. Good luck.. Hope it is something that will give you a bfp...

Mine went away after 15 mins.

It could be implantation, I think.. I never had a implantation experience!! But just keep track of it, in case it comes back!! Cause I thought mine were O cramps, and well I was way wrong, cause I don't O... Nice, right?!

It could be implantation, I think.. I never had a implantation experience!! But just keep track of it, in case it comes back!! Cause I thought mine were O cramps, and well I was way wrong, cause I don't O... Nice, right?!

I get crampy what I call O pains on one side or the other usually every month but these weren't like that at all! How do you know you dont O?

I get crampy what I call O pains on one side or the other usually every month but these weren't like that at all! How do you know you dont O?

For two months I did opk's every day I didn't have a period, since my periods were out of wack.. And never got a postive.. And my ob said something about my hormone level was high for a women.. Soo I don't know what that means either and that was 3 months ago when she did that test!! Have an appointment with my ob tomorrow to see if I can get on clomid!!

For two months I did opk's every day I didn't have a period, since my periods were out of wack.. And never got a postive.. And my ob said something about my hormone level was high for a women.. Soo I don't know what that means either and that was 3 months ago when she did that test!! Have an appointment with my ob tomorrow to see if I can get on clomid!!
good luck with your appt tomorrow. Will you come back on here and update me ? :)

good luck with your appt tomorrow. Will you come back on here and update me ? :)

Yea, No problem.. If I don't get back to you tomorrow, just remind me.. I forget alot.. My appointment is in the afternoon, so I should be on here after I tell the SO what is going on, and my family.. But I will be on.. I love this site!!

Yea, No problem.. If I don't get back to you tomorrow, just remind me.. I forget alot.. My appointment is in the afternoon, so I should be on here after I tell the SO what is going on, and my family.. But I will be on.. I love this site!!
I love this site too! And I work all day tomorrow so it will be night time before I'm back on here again! :)

I love this site too! And I work all day tomorrow so it will be night time before I'm back on here again! :)

Ohh.. No problem.. My son is at Nana and Papa's house for the summer! Soo.. I pretty much stay up late!! But I will try to leave you a note!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->