can someone help me begin tracking my cycle?

sailorsgirl

Family of 5
Reaction score
As the title says really. I had my implant removed today and as I have no idea where I might be in my cycle or when to expect af I have been advised to track my cm. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I checked recently and sorry for tmi but it is quite stretchy atm. I cant use opks as hubby isnt ready for that stage yet. Xxx

I dont think CM is a clear indicator of Ov. It is but you cant completely rely on it as you can have ewcm few days before ov. Opks or temping is the only way to know your cycle better. I think you should just have regular sex 2-3 times a week to cover your bases.

Thanks so much. Im not looking for anything precise at this stage as we are just beginning. Just a rough indicator :) xx

I had my implant out last month on the 5th and got af on the 7th and I started using opks right after. I got a positive opk the 14th-15th and now got af again on the 26th. OPKs aren't the best indicator of O because they tell you when you have an LH surge, but you can have a surge without actually O'ing. This cycle I downloaded an app called Fertility Friend and I am going to track my BBT and CM. I may use OPKs again, but I don't know for sure, they are so expensive! I have heard that women get pregnant the next week after implant removal and it could also take up to a year. I hope it happens quicker for both of us! How long did you have yours in?

Ive had it in about 9 months :) so im hoping my fertility wont be messed about too much :) will take a look at fertility friend...thank you!!
How long did you have yours in?
Xxx

I only had it in about 2 months and was on the pill prior to that. It made me have migraines all the time and was awful! So now we are ttc #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->