Can someone look at my chart and let me know what they think?

Well, you aren't going to get a response b/c that is anyone's link to their own chart that is signed into ff. Let me see if I can explain how to find the link.

Ok, try this. When you are in FF and in your chart hover over Sharing and then choose Home Page Setup. The link should be at the top if it exists. You may need to change some settings to either create it or get it how you want it.

You didn't have any fertile quality CM?? I should probably explain a little more before I freak you out. FQCM is usually watery or looks like egg whites. I am kind of unsure what to think that you are saying you only had sticky CM before O. Here is a link that explains a bit more about CM:
https://www.bellybelly.com.au/articles/conception/cervical-mucus-can-indicate-ovulation-fertile

I think it's really hard to conceive if you don't have fertile quality CM. :spermy: can only live for a few hours in non-fertile quality mucus. :(

That probably helped. I wish my temps looked more like yours. I am a bit concerned. I go back to my dr every 3 months though (for follow up paps) so I want to see what happens next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->