Can someone look at my chart please? Temp dip

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hi guys.

SO obviously being mental but i am either 5 or 6DPO (5 according to temps and FF and 6 according to opk's and cbfm) and i had a big temp drop this am. My coverline is 36.68, this morning it was 36.53. I did, however, wake up for work nearly 2 hours earlier than normal.

This is clearly why the temp dropped but wishful thinking me thinks 'ooh could be implantation early' and paranoid me says 'progestorone deficiency'!

Mentalist.

Any help or a fresh eye please....

Thanks!

Munchkin

I'd say 5DPO because temp didn't go up at CD19:flower:
The temp dip could be because you woke up earlier than usual, but implantation could happen as early as 5DPO so fingers crossed:dust:

I've had an implantation dip like that before. I think the only thing you can do is wait to see if it shoots back up tomorrow or google for bbt adjusters so adjust it to what it would have been if you'd have taken it at the right time. :thumbup:

Ooh thanks quaver. And ebony i'll check the bbt adjusters thing, good idea. I think i'll have to tell work i can't possibly do random early shifts whilst TTC cos it makes me mental!!

Ooh thanks quaver. And ebony i'll check the bbt adjusters thing, good idea. I think i'll have to tell work i can't possibly do random early shifts whilst TTC cos it makes me mental!!

:rofl: I'd love to see your bosses face! x

Just been on a bbt adjuster and it changed the temps to 36.73 which would look right on my chart. That's probably it! Doh. And i've not been mental at all yet this cycle, was doing soooo well!

Come on ladies, it's worth a try!! My boss would probably be so confused he'd say yes!! Like when you wanted to get out of something at school and mentioned 'womens problems'!

Just been on a bbt adjuster and it changed the temps to 36.73 which would look right on my chart. That's probably it! Doh. And i've not been mental at all yet this cycle, was doing soooo well!

I think every cycle I get mental that little bit earlier :wacko:

Come on ladies, it's worth a try!! My boss would probably be so confused he'd say yes!! Like when you wanted to get out of something at school and mentioned 'womens problems'!

haha yeah... I remember that. x

I only used that excuse onceO:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"