Oligospermia.
Neutrophils are present. ? infection
or inflammation of urogenital tract.
Sperm concentration too low to assess
sperm morphology.
WHO 5th ed (2010)
WBC A 1-5 /HPF
FINAL RESULTS

Well it starts out pretty good in that the motility and progressive motility metrics are in normal ranges and the volume is great but I think it's saying that the count was 100 sperm(?).... And that there are signs of an infection. You might be looking at a much better count if his infection gets cleared.

thank you so much..we are on the waiting list to see a urologist.. hopefully we still have the option of in vitro

You can still do ivf with a very low count. It will be with ICSI. Good luck!

The results are saying his volume is too high. He produces too much semen. His count is also pretty low (oligospermia). Infection can affect the sperm count so if it is that an antibiotic could potentially help. Idk about the high volume. It dilutes the sample basically. You would be able to do ivf with icsi based on those results. The fertility dr may allow you to try iui but usually with a count that low they move straight to icsi. Everything else looked fine.

My husband also had low count and motility due to infection. It took 2 rounds of antibiodics and lots and lots of vitamins and now everything is where it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->