• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can someone please help!

aseymour0923

Reaction score
Hi!

So I’m 6 days away from my period
8 dpo

At 6 & 7 dpo I️ had one incident per day of a little possible implantation spotting

Well last night (7 dpo) SO and I️ bd’d

after we finished I️ went to the bathroom and there was a smear or two of bright pink/red blood. But that was I‎t and absolutely nothing on him..

Now here we are 8 dpo woke up to no blood and so far there isn’t any spotting or blood...

I️ posted pictures below the second picture looks very similar to the first one just dry I️ know I‎t looks dark in the picture but it’s way lighter in person. ** I️ have a post about the initial implantation already ** but glow for some reason wouldn’t let me update so had to make a whole new one, sorry!

Any input or similar experiences would be appreciated! I️ have taken takes at 7 and 8 dpo both BFN but I️ know I‎t may also be too early!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE & baby dust!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
How r you doing now?

Did the spotting scope? I've only had once small spotting episode at Ovulation but nothing like you described. I hope all is well and you tested bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->