Can someone please try to make sense of this for me?

cnswilliams

Mommy of 3 sweet littles
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can ovulate and not have the temp rise? Fertility Friend doesn't seem to think I have ovulated yet and I am still getting pos opk since Wednesday morning. Cervix is pretty much back to "closed" and cervical mucus creamy/milky and minimal. I don't know how to share my FF info so I took snapshots. Am I in the tww or am I just all screwed up?

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/56c163

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-17-19-31-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-17-19-31-26.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2015-01-17-22-14-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-17-22-14-41.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 11
This is the test from then second day. I can't get the rest of them on here because it says files too large but they are all at least this dark and a couple were darker. Anybody out there have any input? Last month my surge was long (didnt check cm, cp or bbt) and ended in early miscarriage. Please help me figure this out...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-17-20-55-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-17-20-55-06.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
I can't see you fertility friend well but I know it doesn't confirm O until 3 days of a rise. The pic of the opk is negative but looks like surge is either on the way up or down (either was recently or coming). I've heard that some
Confirm O with the better opks that give smileys. I did opks for a few months and it was so difficult at times to see f they were actually positive or just close to positive.
I don't know too much about multiple positive tests in a row but I've heard it can mean your body is hearing up for O but doesn't actually O. Or possibly is releasing the egg a bit late?
My understanding is that if your sleep patterns are pretty good bbt is the best way to test that O has happened. So maybe keep that up
For a few days and see if it keeps rising.

Sorry if I am actually making it worse for you. I didn't want to read and run and thought I'd give the few suggests I have.

There is a line in the middle of ff but it looks like your temps are rising. Is that right?

I am so confused about opk! I thought as soon as it turned dark or darker than control that was positive. I did have the strongest positive yet yeserday but left it at a friends so I am going to see if its still there for a picture. Thank you for the reply! I have been stalling wondering why no one was chiming in! :)

It seems to be rising but today I woke up a little later bwcause #3 crawled in bed to nurse early so it, in my mind, isn't and accurate temp. Guess we will see tomorrow?

Didn't even pay attention to the volume captured in the pic! Lol updated :)

Haha. It looks good. Looks like you did O and FF will confirm tomorrow.
My experience with the OpK is they were so confusing. My last cycle (when I got BFP) I actually got a positive OPK the day after FF confirmed O with temps. And they were totally negative leading up to the day after O. So weird but I did get a BFP that cycle so who knows.

So today my temp is 97.2 so yesterday was most definitely only up higher because little man was crawling on me before I was up! FF did not confirm ovulation. Should I just discharge yesterdays temp? Also today my cervix is SUPER high, higher then when it was HSO for ovulation. I can barely feel the tip but seems like I can feel a very closed slit. Could that mean I am just an odd ball who doesn't get high temps and I am prego again? Oh what an array of emotions!!!!

Well maybe it was higher because I checked earlier than usual. I stink at this whole charting thing! Lol

So this is today's opk, day #5. Seems to me that it is still positive and still no significant temp rise :-( Does it matter if the line is as thick or just has to be darker to be positive?:wacko:

Attachments

• 20150118_112135-1-1.jpg
    20150118_112135-1-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
Could I see your chart again ? I sometimes don't get crosshairs till about 6dpo cuz my post Ov rise is sooo bad :/ temps can change almost every 10mins you sleep extra/less so it can go up and down a lot, VIP FF has a temp adjuster but i think you could find one online for free if you take your temp at a different time, you add in that temp and the time you'd normally wake and it'd give you an estimate on what the temp would have been if you'd woken up at the usual time :)

That seems like another positive test. What cycle day is this for you?

Could I see your chart again ? I sometimes don't get crosshairs till about 6dpo cuz my post Ov rise is sooo bad :/ temps can change almost every 10mins you sleep extra/less so it can go up and down a lot, VIP FF has a temp adjuster but i think you could find one online for free if you take your temp at a different time, you add in that temp and the time you'd normally wake and it'd give you an estimate on what the temp would have been if you'd woken up at the usual time :)

I added it to my orginal post. I am still trying to figure out how to work these posts! Lol. My temp still has not spiked as of today, going to take another lh in a bit. So confused!

Sorry I can't see it anywhere! X

The previous page is just a screen shot of your temps 2 days ago, would be nice to compare :)

Oh, did I add the link wrong? I copied and pasted the the share section of the app.

I could get to it from link. From your OPK and chart it seems like you haven't I yet but it's coming.

Oh sorry I didn't see the link above the pics :) it's a tough one, all your symptoms point to having O'ed except your temps! I can get such a small rise in my temps too, I wasn't sure I O'ed this month at first cuz i usually ov at cd14 but didn't get a +opk till cd21!

Was this mornings temp taken earlier or later than usual?

This mornings I took a little earlier because that when little man woke up. It's madness right? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->