Can someone please try to make sense of this for me?

How much is a little earlier ? I don't know how much it is in Farenheit, but in Celsius, per hour you take your temp, it goes up by 0.10 degrees (that's a lot more in farenheit!) so if you took it more than 30mins earlier, it's worth adjusting abit (VIP FF can do it, or just google temperature adjuster and add in the time you normally take your temp vs what time you took it today :)

I'm not trying to get your hopes up or confuse you, at the very least it means your temp would have been a bit higher this morning if you hadn't taken it early :)

It was about an hour earlier but I was disturbed by him before I took it, I'll have to figure out the temp adjust thing and see what it says! :) Here is my opk test after lunch and plenty of water.

Attachments

• 20150119_141505-1.jpg
    20150119_141505-1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
I guess I got my temp spike today. So when did I O? I NO signs of fertility yesterday but did feel a "twinge" on the right side. Last Wednesday I felt a much more pronounced, almost stabbing twinge on the left and have been cramping everyday in between.

Again it depends on the time you took it, but that's a big big spike! I think it might be hard to pinpoint ov but hopefully this means you have :) could you maybe do the temp adjust and see how today and yesterday comes up? Maybe write down your original temps in case you want to swap back, but it might show a better pattern :)

Never did get on to figure out temp adjust but today was 30 after yesterday and 30 minutes before I usually do I believe. This is very confusing! I am pretty sure I've never felt so stupid!

Awwww. Don't feel stupid. Temping can be confusing even when your sleep schedule is exactly the same everyday. It's not simple
To do and even more confusing at times to understand the results.

I went ahead and discarded my temperatures because my husband got me a Fitbit that checks your sleep and I am an extremely restless sleeper so maybe that's why my temps are all screwy. But on another note, and this is TMI, but today I started with wet discharge when I checked, then had some egg white when I wiped after I will use the restroom, next time I checked seemed a little creamy, and just now when I use the restroom and I wiped there was like this small dry guey gob. none of which has been excessive enough to show in my underwear. Does anyone think it's possible I'm still in the two week wait anyway? :)

AF!!!!! Ugh!!! That puts me ovulating the day before my first positive! And I swear I felt ovulation that same day that I got my first positive. Why is this so hard all of a sudden???

Okay, I am back for round two! Been setting my alarm clock for earlier for my temp and it has been more stable I believe. I am supposed to ovulate on Saturday. Tonight my opk is either positive or gearing towards positive. Can anyone give me their input on whether this is positive or not?

Attachments

• 2175.jpg
    2175.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
It looks pretty close at
Least. I'm not the best at reading the close calls but it seems it as thick but darker. And I'm pretty sure darkness is what matters. So my
Guess is positive.

I feel like my chart is looking pretty good this go around but I have been stalking other charts and I don't see any like mine that ended up with a BPF. This is more nerve wrecking that I can handle I believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->