Can someone stalk my chart?

MercierGirl

Reaction score
I overlayed my chart from last cycle and I feel like it looks like implantation dip now? Any ideas? If so I hope this one stick as we lost our last one. Any advice? TIA

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35ce2b (It wont let me make it clicky until I have more posts)

It is hard to tell what is a IP dip my temp went down this am and iam 6DPO and hoping it is IP dip but looking at my chrt from when i got preg with my LO i didnt have a IP dip.

Good luck

Thanks! Yeah I didn't chart my temps with DS, only CM/CP and symptoms. I'm new to temping!

Hi Mercier - I don't want to discourage you but it's really hard to tell if it's an implantation dip or just a regular up/down pattern of your body. I've had a few cycles where I was certain it would turn out to be an implantation dip - my last cycle especially because after the dip, my temps stayed high making a triphasic chart and then I was 3-4 days late for my period and everything but still getting bfns and finally af arrived. (I've since overriden FF's prediction to change my ovulation date since I think it was incorrect on their part though)

Anyway, best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->