can someone tell me when im due back to work please =)

highhopes19

Reaction score
so im signed off from work due to stress caused by my employers bullying me :cry:. it got so bad that i went to the emergency walk in doctors and broke down in tears, as i couldnt take much more. they signed me off for 1 week that certificate run out last friday. at the walk in doctors they told me to go back to the doctors to renew the certificate so i went to the doctors on the 1st june and they extended it for another week. so im really confused as they overlapped a bit :wacko:.

am i due back to work wednesday or friday, a week from when the first run out or a week from when i got the new one :dohh:.

i dont want to ring and ask as tbh they will just make up the date. like they did before and i'll go back and they'll tell me to go home again:cry:.

im really stuck!!

so what day am i due back

thankyou xxxxxx

id say a week from the start of the second one hun, if your not coping at work it might be worth seeing your GP to see if they can sort you out with a longer certificate and if your getting bullied at work you should defo speak to your boss or some one in HR about the discrimination

I'd agree that it's a week after the start of the second one. Hope you get things sorted at work x

id say a week from the start of the second one hun, if your not coping at work it might be worth seeing your GP to see if they can sort you out with a longer certificate and if your getting bullied at work you should defo speak to your boss or some one in HR about the discrimination

thankyou hun :hugs:.

i know ive got to go back at some point but im dreading it:cry:.

its the 2 main managers that are doing the bullying which makes it even harder:cry:. ive spoken to HR on many occasions they were nice to me on the phone but when they spoke to the managers they were slagging me off when i was waiting outside the office :cry:.

i got to a point where id just cry all day where they were getting to me that much :nope:.

xxx

I'd agree that it's a week after the start of the second one. Hope you get things sorted at work x

so would that mean im due back wednesday then :dohh: im so thick :haha:

sorry lol xxx

there would have been a return to work, or review date on the slip, if you are unsure, call the docs, the receptionist should know the procedure better than anyone. if you are stressing about going back, i would try and get an appointment with the doc and get a longer line, a guy in my place was off for 3 months due to stress and came back part time for a further 3 months, when he came back he looked like a different man, younger more chilled, etc. work paid for courses and the cause of his stress was properly dealth with, they have to look after you regardless of weather you are pregnant or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->