• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can things really get much worse!?

gnomette

mummy of 2 an 2 angels x
Reaction score
i lost my little boy on the 1st of this month an i had been bleeding irregularly since the 17th so went to my dr last week an she put me on antibiotics an booked for me to have a scan to make sure there was nothing left that my body wasn't letting go of so the lady who did my scan says there looks like there is still tissue left an to make an appointment to see my gp as soon as possible and printed off the report there an then an told me to take it down there or i would have to wait til next week for it all to go through because of the bank holidays! she said that i will either be given more antibiotics or then she stopped cause i am sure that she didn't wanna say d&c has anyone else had to have a d&c? or had to have a 2nd bout of antibiotics to help clear whats been left?
this all adds to the consultant yesterday not being the right consultant so had no test results so has put for me to be made an appointment to see the correct consultant who should have all the test results an my 2year old has her leg in cast cause she broke her foot an keeps bashing it on the floor an breaking it so between getting her foot re casted an me we have had 8 hospital appointments in 3days its getting stupid now i need a break i need something to go right x:cry::cry:

I am so sorry for your loss sweetie. You are having such an awful time just want to give you my love and hugs xxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so deeply sorry for your loss and I wish things get better for you. It is a terrible time to have to deal with other problems when you are going through so much pain. Just hold on things will get better, I am always here if you ever need to talk.. XOXOOX Andrea :hugs::hugs:

So sorry you are going through this on top of the pain of losing your little one. Sending you lots of :hugs:

thank you all so much i am so sorry to have met you all here x i am so sorry you have all had so much heart ache:hugs::hugs:. but things did get worse dr called the gyne dr on call an they told me to go to the gyne ward at 11 this morning and not to eat or drink as of midnight so i assumed that ment i would be going to theatre this afternoon but the ward no one knew i was coming so i was squeezed in for a pre assessment an told that i can either wait for up to the next 48 hrs wile being put on the emergency list that i was not too happy bout hearing an decided to tell them how ridiculous this whole thing was becoming an how i had had enough of it all i did also say that i knew it wasn't their fault but it didn't stop the whole thing taking the piss! so then she came back an saif that the only bed she could find me was a bed on the maternity ward would i like to go there i just looked at her an said really?? she then went off again an said we have had a cancellation for tuesday next week an that i could go to day surgery then so i told her i would have to see if i can get child care again!! an i would get back to her i managed to in the end but not after 20mins of calling an texting madly but i managed it! so i am now after they did my pre assessment an i am now going back tuesday afternoon x funny how you say i won't go to maternity unit an i won't wait for up to 48hrs as i have children and an appointment turns up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->