Can this be implantation bleeding

BabyMcRayRay

Reaction score
Okay so I'm on CD 29 which is a day late for me and getting light brown spotting. Its light enough for just a panty liner and now to the point where it only shows up when wiping. Yesterday I had strange tugging/pulling on my right side between where my hip was. So I thought maybe I ovulated late causing me to implante late. I thought I ovulated on the 11th but could have easily miscalculated. I don't temp or use ovulation tests. I go by cm and cp which used to be enough the past cycles I used ovulation tests yet my cm and cp told me when I was. So I just stopped using them. I've been trying for 8 months now I believe and i had a chemical in december.

Could this be implantation bleeding? What was yours like if you did. And has anyone implanted when their AF was due. Any input would be great. Thanks in advanced.

it can be. but after i gave birth last summer and my cycles regulated back to normal, ichad midcycle spotting sometimes. i googled and its either caused by progesterone(which im ebf so yea thats a huge possibility) or its more common than not. i didnt know it was that common. also, i didnt get IB before my bfp. i got it when i was 5 weeks pregnant with her. so it was a week after af was due. not everyone has it before a bfp since implantation process lasts until 6 and a half wks pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->