Can this be true?!

KarenLV

Reaction score
Skyler has been a grumpy boy for the past few days.He would drink from me then suddenly stop and unlatch then scream and cry.I thought perhaps my milk flow is too fast and ignored it.Settling him at night was also a drama as he was crying a lot.Almost hysterical.Tonight while dressing him after bathing he started crying again and I noticed a bump on his lower gum.I used my pinkie to quickly feel and felt something sharp coming through.I think his first tooth is coming out! Is this not too early?He is a preemie and should be delayed in that area?

Dec always had a red sharp bump on his gum and it worried me because he had it from birth, but HV said it was fine she called it something, cant remember but I will look in his baby book later, it was gone by 3 months. I dont know about having a tooth this young maybe he has:happydance: some babies can get teeth very young. Well if it is Congrats

I thought Caitlyn was teething but I'm not so sure now.. I can see the bump too!

Apparently babies can start teething from as young as 6weeks...i was told by a pharmacist x

Sounds like a tooth ;) My first daughter had a tooth very early too :)

Hope it just stays there for a few more months before it comes out properly....I love his gummy smile!

My little cousin had something like this. However it wasnt exactly were a tooth would come threw, down a little. It turned out to be a cyst, which are harmless and fall off themself x

My little cousin had something like this. However it wasnt exactly were a tooth would come threw, down a little. It turned out to be a cyst, which are harmless and fall off themself x

thats what i was talking about but i cant remember the name for them and HV didnt write it in his red book. :happydance:

It seems alittle early, I agree. Colton was an early teether, started teething about 2.5 months. He didn't get his first tooth until about 3 weeks ago though. He teethed for about two months before getting a tooth-and thats still early.
I would watch it. Will he let you get a good look at it? Right before Coltons came in (about 2 days before, but it was also before I could even feel them) I could seem them under the skin. It was lighter colored, you could just about tell the white coloring under his gums. But you have to check to make sure it's not milk on his gums. :lol:
Anyways.. good luck! you might have a little nibbler soon! haha! :D

I looked closer and the sharp point that I felt is white coloured.I am pretty sure now it is a tooth.

I hope she feels better soon.. I also hope Kaida doesn't teeth yet.. Gosh, I'd never have her quiet.. She's cries enough as it is.:dohh:

She's such a diva.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->