Can u pinch more than an inch? ;)

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
:hi:Hi ya...
Just interested in finding out how many inches you ladies gained whilst pregnant-
My tummy seems to be slowing down in growth but heres what I was before, and what I am now.

Before 26inch (tiny size 6):blush:
Now 39inch:cry:
Thats around the tummy.
Is it normal for my belly to come to a sudden stop in growth? I look like im hiding a beach ball up my top! heehee.

never measured but with emily i went from10/12 to 16!!! and 4stone on

Jack from 10 to 14 with 4 stone as well

i went from size 16 to siz 14 and lost a stone

I gained 2 stone + but I havent bothered to see what size clothing I have gone up to. Like I said in another post, my size 8's fit on my hips so Im sticking to them...

i have put on a dress size with each pregnancy.

I was a size 12 when i got pregnant with Charlie, and was 44 inches around when i gave birth.

Then i was a size 14 when i got pregnant with Ethan and went up to 60 inches round with him, it was all water tho so it went down very quick after.

After him i stayed a size 16, so after Coby i went up to an 18.

Put on 6 stone with Charlie, 4 stone on Ethan and 2 stone with Coby, so far this time i have only put on 1lb so im hoping this time will be different.

After this baby my goal is to get back down to a size 16, i was happiest at that size

x

I didn't measure my bump, wish I had now though but I was about 9 stones 10lbs pre pregnancy and way over 13 stones just after I had given birth.. so I put on a fair bit! I can pinch way more than an inch now, it's horrible.

I have never messured my waist, ive been a size 6.8.10.12.14.16 and 18 :rofl: an im not lying lol!
I was a tiny six till i started datin boys lol then the weight crept on, i went from a 12 to 16 with Kai, now im a 16 after losin some weight im still in normal jeans though, i seemed to have lost weight this time!
I do however look like the mitchelin man when naked!:rofl:

I have never messured my waist, ive been a size 6.8.10.12.14.16 and 18 :rofl: an im not lying lol!
I was a tiny six till i started datin boys lol then the weight crept on, i went from a 12 to 16 with Kai, now im a 16 after losin some weight im still in normal jeans though, i seemed to have lost weight this time!
I do however look like the mitchelin man when naked!:rofl:

:blush: dont we all!!!

Gone from 25 inch waist to 36 inches.

Put on just under 2st. I'm 9st exactly. I was 7st 2lb until 12 weeks then I don't know what the hell happened lol!
I put on over 2 and a half stone with Ky. I went from 6st 10 to 9st 4lb (I'm only 5ft short so its not as light as it sounds).

I've gone up two dress/clothe sizes, boobs have gone up a backsize and 2/3 cup sizes. Not too bothered about the weight gain, it came off after Ky so I'm hoping it doesn't stay on this time either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->