Can weightloss wait?

mindgames77

Reaction score
The only thing that concerns me about having a baby now, is that I am currently overweight. I am 189lbs at 5'4.

I carry my weight well though. But I'm still fat.

How many women were bigger to begin with, and lost weight during or after pregnancy??

I'm also curious, and this is for the brave, (and NO BEING MEAN!) if you are willing to post pictures of yourself before pregnancy, during, and after (regardless of whether there was a weight gain or loss).

Hey there,
I was 11st 9lbs before I got pregnant, went up to about 15st 7lbs while I was pregnant (!), was 14st 3lbs about 3 weeks pp, and am 10st 2.5lbs now :)
There are pics in my journal if you fancy a look.
xx

I was 212lbs when I got pregnant with Zander was 253lbs when I went in to have him and 225lbs about 3-4 weeks after having him he is now almost 2 and since then I have gained some and was pregnant lost her at 17 weeks in May and was at 244lbs when I started trying to lose the weight in June and am now at 222.6 lbs :)

I did have to do a gestational diabetes diet while pregnant and I have high blood pressure so with all my health problems I really needed the weight off before getting pregnant but I did lose 50lbs before becoming pregnant with Zander which did help I think but I should have lost more than that but in all it was a good pregnancy and I had him at 39 weeks and he was 8lbs 14oz!

pics lets see there are weightloss pics in my journal if you want to see them but here is a before Zander around 212 while I was pregnant around 253 with him and 2 weeks after having my baby girl in May at 244lbs

Attachments

• christmas 08.jpg
    christmas 08.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
  • pg Z.jpg
    pg Z.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • mejenks.jpg
    mejenks.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
do you think 6 weeks is the right amount of time to start dieting and excerising after a baby? I put a lot of weight on with my first and managed to lose it all within about 8 months. have another one so will have to do the same again - i love eating what i want whilst im pregnant though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->