Can you answer this bbt question for me??

Mandie

Reaction score
Ever since my ovulation I have been keeping track of my bbt. It has stayed steady between 97.8 and 97.9 with mostly being 97.9. Well yesterday it went up to 98.1 and today it dropped to 97.5. I am 8 dpo. Could this be an implantation dip or something triphasic or am I completely out of a pregnancy chance for sure?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance ladies!!!

The temperature going up that little bit is not unusual in the 2ww, but the big dip may well mean implantation ... or it could mean you were mouth-breathing or some other random thing. No way of knowing for sure. Certainly doesn't mean you're out this cycle.

I hope it's implantation though :thumbup:

Thanks silverbell for the hope.

If it is implantation dip, will my temp be back up tomorrow?? Oh I wish it was tomorrow morning already...LOL!

Whenever I've had those dips (I had them in June and July cycles when I was protecting against pregnancy), my temp did shoot up again the next day, but, of course I wasn't actually pregnant.

The 2ww is just cruel.

I hope in your case that the dip is a dip for a good reason :thumbup:

Well I am praying tomorrow I have a very high temp!!!! :)

I dont mean to ask more questions, but what about cramps and bleeding?? If its a implantation dip, am I certain to see those today or not?

I HATE 2WW!!! ARGH!

lol It's OK. The 2ww is mental torture.

I think that this varies from woman to woman. Some see implantation bleeding and others don't, some get pain and some don't, yet both can go on to have healthy pregnancies.

I wish there were just a clear sign that pregnancy was happening - things would be so much easier.

I am sooooo excited!!!!!! I just got some very very light spotting on the toilet paper when I went to the bathroom. Sorry if that is TMI! Hoping that and the low temp today=implantation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: I woke up this morning and my temp was 98.1. But I also very hot when I woke up and worried I was just to warm from the blanket. But I have been taking my temp in the same room, using the same blanket and the same pj's every night.

Any thoughts ladies?

I had a HUGE dip last month on CD7 from 36.51 to 35.73... I was convinced it HAD to be implantation, but of course, it wasn't :shrug:
Of course, it's not to say yours isn't implantation - it could be, but I guess, just don't get your hopes up too much like I did, because it also might not be pg related!!! GL :hugs:

Caroline: Did you dip go back up the next day? Mine went from 98.1 on Tuesday to 97.5 wednesday to 98.1 this morning. I am so confused. Then last night I had a couple spots of blood on the tp when I wiped. Nothing else since.

Yeah the next day - I had Tuesday - 36.51, Wednesday - 35.73, Thursday - 36.57... The dip went way down even further than any of my pre-ov temps... I didn't have any spotting though - so maybe you'll be lucky!!!! :hugs:

This all sounds very promising and I am hoping you have/will get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->