Can you diet and not be hungry?

S

Serene123

Honestly?

I don't feel like I'm doing enough because I'm not hungry. Although I have lost 3lb in 3 days.

I'm finding myself more and more scared of eating dinner!

definitely. I found that my portion sizes were way to big and was definitely eating to the point that I was overly full. I get plenty full on my portion sizes now and am losing weight

Yeah, I think that is my problem. Rich can eat so much and stay so skinny so we both have half of a meal that's for 4 people!

on slimming world as long as you stick to your days & eat the right things on those days you can pretty much eat as much as you want if I remember rightly.

Yeah, I think that is my problem. Rich can eat so much and stay so skinny so we both have half of a meal that's for 4 people!

yep it was the same with us. Though Stan has cut his portion sizes down as well since I started WW and he's eating a lot healthier as well (and lost 25 pounds or so himself :wacko: :rofl:)

Rich can't afford to lose weight he's under 9 stone already :rofl: (126lb)

Honestly?

I don't feel like I'm doing enough because I'm not hungry. Although I have lost 3lb in 3 days.

I'm finding myself more and more scared of eating dinner!

only on atkins was I truthfully not hungry... :thumbup: I think low carb is very hard for me. But, it does work.. fast too...

low carb is definately good :thumbup: im following slimming world but have cut alot of bread out of my diet since starting (my main sorce of carbs) and the only thingi get carbs from now really is pasta which i limit to three times a week and on average im loosing 6lbs a week.
snack on things that are low GI as these fill you up for longer. and a good way to not go hungry is instead of three larger meals a day have 6 smaller meals throughout the day, i find this helps as well if i wake up knowing i am going to have a bad day. xx

After Chicken Chow Mein, peaches, jelly and custard last night I was stuffed & still within my WW points!

yes you can! 1200 calroies a day is the lowest that its recomended to go (Although i eat less) and im rarely hungery! although now im starving and i cant wait for lunch!

I'd say I'm eating 1000 - 1200 and not feeling hungry... Sometimes 1500?

yeah it more food than you actally think it is! if you eat the right things anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->