Can you guess the gender (ultrasound at 13weeks)

johanap

Reaction score
:baby:Can you ladies please help me out...i heard gender could be determined at 13 weeks with something called the bud...but im not sure where to find it...i have attached pics of ultrasounds...2 are baby A and 2 are Baby B..yes, Im having twins.:)
thanks in advance for your help!

:hug:

Attachments

• baby A (1).jpg
    baby A (1).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 22
  • baby A (2).jpg
    baby A (2).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 15
  • baby B (2).jpg
    baby B (2).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 18
  • baby B (3).jpg
    baby B (3).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 15
I dont think any one will be able to tell you cos most professional sonographers struggle to tell at 16+ weeks. The pictures are so clear for 13 weeks, congratulations on your twins x

there does look like there a tiny widdle on baby a lol! but that could just be me???? xxx

i deffo think there a widdle on baby b too... look at last photo, deffo looks like a boys bit!

Just googled and at this stage both male and female gentalia is bumps, it is the angle that determines which sex they are, if the bump is less than 30 degree angle to the spine it is female, and greater than 30 is male. Hope that helps.

there's a thread in the pregnancy club called 'gender nub prediction' you might want to take a look at that although i have to say even after i had a good look at my scan after reading that thread i couldnt guess! welcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->