Can you handle your drink?

nessajane

Reaction score
Im such a lightweight :rofl:

Im on my 2nd class of large white wine and its gone to my head already :blush: ive never been a good drinker but since having tyler im even worse :dohh:

Are you a good drinker? Who else in having a tipple tonight?? xx

i can handle my drink quite well, i can easy pack away 2 bottles of wine.. or a crate(12) wkds.. an still remember next day! but then theres nights ill be on my 2nd an be merry lol!!

mmm think ill have a glass of rose!!

mmmmmmm:blush:
I can really put the vino away!!!!! Have already had 2 glasses of rose and just waiting for dh to come back from tescos with another!!!!! :blush:
Not sure if that's something to be proud of or not!

good thing about being a lightweight is im a cheap date :rofl: xx

I can handle mine. :D

I drink alot when I go out, and i'm still not ''smashed'' as they say. It's rubbish really because I have to spend alot to get drunk. I think Baileys goes to my head quicker than anything else I drink. lol.

Tonight i'm drinking Fosters. Me and my mums got some cans in to watch Britains Got Talent. :p

I can handle my alcohal. I tend to have a glass of wine too 3 glasses most nights :blush: but its my thing i have always done in a evening. I dont need to have it but i enjoy it.

Went out lastnight tho and drank a bottle of wine at mine 1st, then a bottle a friends, then one in the 1st pub :blush: then into town! But i must admit i wasnt the brightest button this morning :rofl:! XxxX

Im a lightweight! and also a very cheap date! :D And im a very emotional drunk :rofl: I only drink vodka redbull and even if im having a great night, by the end of it ill end up sat in toilets crying my eyes out over something, usually i dont even know my reasons for being so upset :rofl: Im surprised people even invite me out :roll: LOL

Would love to be having a drink tonight but i cant of course.. early night for me i think! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->