• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can you ovulate so late in a cycle ???

sunshine123

Reaction score
hi there
last month i had a 38 day cycle and read that i prob didnt ovulate, so i thought will try OPKs
so this month did one most days and had negatives, then CM increased dramatically so i thought ah-ha test now !! and it was a def positive,very dark line straight away almost... all good you would think ...........
but this was cd25/26 !!!
i am now on day 32

is it possible that i could get caught so late on and it was a real OV and i am OVing properly xxxx:shrug:

Yep its defo possible hun

I always used to Ov around CD15 but it is defo happening later and later - my last cycle didnt happen until CD28 (it just means your cycles will be longer as your luteal phase should be anything from 12-16 days after Ov)

Hope this helps x

for some people this is quite normal

for others like me, that's bliss. Last month I ovulated cd100

thanks for the comments, i just thought it was very late to OV xx fingers crossed then xx

Sounds about right that you would ovulate around cd24/25/26 on an approximate 38 day cycle.

huns i normally ov around cd13-18 but 2 cycles ago i oved cd28 very unusual also i went on to have an anovulatory cycle after that which wasnt to bad only lasted 21 days not sure if this had anything to do with the late ovulation the cycle b4 but i very much doubt it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->