Can you remember the night you conceived and whether you had creamy or ewcm?

Feline

OMG I'm a mummy!!
Reaction score
Hello mummies-to-be!

Can you remember the night (or day!) you conceived - and whether or not you had creamy or egg-white mucus?

I'm wondering if it's possible to conceive the day BEFORE I got my EWCM....I will only get one go this month so thought I'd ask you guys as hopefully it will still be fresh in your memory!

Wishing you all the best in first tri.xxx

I probably had EWCM but I didn't analyze it to check. I just noticed it all over my panties. Pretty sure I O'ed about 3-4 days later too, but honestly I have no idea. I wasn't tracking.

The type of mucous that usually appears just before EWCM is usually fertile as well, though not as. I'd say just use your chance and hope for the best, you never know. :)

I probably had EWCM but I didn't analyze it to check. I just noticed it all over my panties. Pretty sure I O'ed about 3-4 days later too, but honestly I have no idea. I wasn't tracking.

The type of mucous that usually appears just before EWCM is usually fertile as well, though not as. I'd say just use your chance and hope for the best, you never know. :)

Thanks!! First tri dust to ya.xxx

Definitely had ewcm... and lots of it! Best of luck! Xx

I had a lot of ewcm. I remember thinking it was weird because I was supposed to be getting my period in a couple of days. But it turns out I was ovulating late and caught the egg.

We conceived in the morning (or at least had sex for conception at that time). It was the day after I'd gotten my positive OPK. I did have EWCM.

I had NO CM. I mean nothing, nada, zilch. It was kind of alarming and I was so dry it was hard to DTD because we didn't have any sperm friendly lube. I was dry the ENTIRE cycle. I definitely didn't think I would conceive this cycle because of it and was planning on getting some PreSeed for the next round but ended up getting my BFP. So, totally possible to conceive without optimal CM.

I had NO CM. I mean nothing, nada, zilch. It was kind of alarming and I was so dry it was hard to DTD because we didn't have any sperm friendly lube. I was dry the ENTIRE cycle. I definitely didn't think I would conceive this cycle because of it and was planning on getting some PreSeed for the next round but ended up getting my BFP. So, totally possible to conceive without optimal CM.

Yay, thanks for sharing! I feel more positive now.xxx

The cycle we conceived we DTD 2 days before ovulation (AM) and the day after ovulation (PM). I marked both of those days as watery on my chart and marked EWCM on the day of ovulation.

My last pregnancy, we DTD 2 days before ovulation (PM) and 3 days before (AM) and the 2 days before was marked watery and ive marked 3 days before as EWCM.

Hope that helps xx

The cycle we conceived we DTD 2 days before ovulation (AM) and the day after ovulation (PM). I marked both of those days as watery on my chart and marked EWCM on the day of ovulation.

My last pregnancy, we DTD 2 days before ovulation (PM) and 3 days before (AM) and the 2 days before was marked watery and ive marked 3 days before as EWCM.

Hope that helps xx

It does help! Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->