• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can you see a line?

hi ladies well did another one today and just getting the same very faint line so gonna try again tommorow but i did a ic and got a very faint lineon that as well but i suppose im still nly 8dpo so gonna see what tommorow brings will keep you all updated ,thanks for all the replies.xxxx

7DPO?! Please wait a bit longer x

Oh honey - please please please let me know tomorrow if it got darker... I got a very similar faint positive today! Mine was maybe even a little darker but my stupid $800 camera won't focus on it. I want us BOTH to get the BFPs!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

thanks auntcarrie i will keep you updated and let me know what happens with yours fxd,xxxx

well i coudnt helpmyself but do another one and i got a clearer line still really faint and i cant capture it on camera but it is like the first one only a full line from top to bottom ,will keep poas and see what happens:rofl:

Awsome i see lines and as early as you are that is a good sign wishing you all the luck!!!

i can see lines on both too looks like an early :bfp: to me. x

Ooh Quail, buddy, I can see it :happydance: hope this is for you hun, fxxxxxxxx and tentative congrats

i will try and get some pics of new test but i caNT seem to pick it up even though its slightly better than the first pic but will try anyway.xxxxx

Yep I see it congrats on number 10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->