Can you see it?

So I took the frer and it was negative! No matter how I stared at it I couldn't see a thing, now after it was sitting I see a line but barely and the camera doesn't see it. Anyway, I think the other tests are just more sensitive, but we will see!
20200906_215959.jpg 20200906_215935.jpg
Same sample

20200906_220044.jpg

How annoying! Like you said it’s probably just not as sensitive! I bet lines will appear on that FRER within the next couple of days.

I got positives on other tests before frer this time round. Your lines are great! Best wishes x

Thank you all! Test this morning was the same, after sitting I do see a faint pink line on the frer from yesterday but I'm going to wait a few days before testing with the last one, it could still be an evap.

I'm nervous a little because the reviews of the tests I bought claim a lot of false positives, though I tested with water and it was stark white, and when I first started testing it was white.... ehh, I just can't be sure without confirmation!

FRER are honestly the worst rn. I don't like them anymore. I would rather use clear blue, even the blue dye ones over FRER. Not worth the price tag anymore imho.

Last edited:
It definitely looks like your tests are progressing nicely! Congratulations sweetheart! I'm so excited for you.

Lovely progression! And wow frer has really gone down the toilet... I would probably still go out and grab a 1$test and make sure I have one other brand that gave me a positive. But definitely like you said false positives don't progress!

That us a true bfp!, great progression. I've seen so much bad stuff about FRER recently. X

I finally got a nothing squinter on frer, but omg these wondfos are leaving them in the dust!

20200908_180935.jpg 20200908_180816.jpg 20200908_180852.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->