can you take a guess please

angel 250474

mother of 2
Reaction score
hiya this is my 12 week scan can anybody take a guess going by this nub theory what the sex might be. i have 2 beautiful girls already. so what do you think

many thanks angel xx

just click on the pic

thanks again xx
sorry ive just noticed that ive posted this thread in the wrong place. im sorry ive just joined so sorry xx

Attachments

• my baby.jpg
    my baby.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 85
I Love scan photos and I have of course no real idea what the sex is but if I were to make an informed guess I would say there is a 50% chance its a boy lol no sorry, I do think its a boy! Odds are you will have a boy next after 2 girls surley?? I love scan photos I cant wait to be having a scan when I get pg again, My lil girl is 16 months and I still look at her scan photos H & H 9 months xxxx

Odds are you will have a boy next after 2 girls surley??

Hoping not to be putting a downer on anything, but after two babies of the same sex, odds are slightly incresed you will have a third of the same sex again!

Apparently some men have bigger concentrates of girl spermies or boy spermies. Its not hugely biased to one sex of the other though....odds are something ike 51% to 49%

I'm pretty good at reading scans, but this one is in the wrong position and a bit too early to tell. Whatever your babe is, have a happy and healthy one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->