Can you tell babys position by where you feel hiccups?

momofadane

Reaction score
Just curious... I haven't had a scan lately so I have NO Clue what position she is in. I feel hiccups Always low, like above pelvic bone and usually to the left. I didn't know if that would give any indication if she is head down yet or still breech?

My baby is head down and her hiccups are always on my right and feel like they are on my hip bone super low.

I've got a breech and her hiccups are way down in my pelvis!

HAHA well, I guess that answers my question! I have a scan in three weeks so I will find out the position.

I can. Baby is head down, and I always feel hiccups low in my pelvis. Depending on which side they feel "most" on(left or right) is the side where his back is, the other side is where his legs and arms are usually. When I feel them almost in the middle it is usually when he is facing in or out, which is pretty rare now, he is usually facing sideways. Hope that helps!

I could feel them underneath my bump and knew they were hiccups because she is engaged. But then a few weeks ago I was hooked up to the CTG and we could hear them but I was feeling movement up near my ribs, the midwife informed me it was probably just her little body jerking with each one. But, if I didn't know where she was, then I would have assumed she was the other way around.

Had a scan today so i know baby is head down, and today i felt them down in my pelvis but my whole bump was jerking with each one :cloud9: hubby was amazed lol

I'm 39wks and assuming still breech, hiccups at the bottom of my tummy x

mine are between middle and bottom and feel like they are towards my back..had a scan at the wkend and he is currently breech! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->