• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canada Wide Meet

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
Hello All.

As per our discussions this morning on our Canadian Thread, we have the thought to possibly plan a Nation Wide meet.

As Vickie said, our country is just too damn big....but wouldn;t it be a beauitful thing to have a meet?

So to start.....Who is interested?

There would obviously be a little bit of an expnse involved, but if we plan ahead enough I am sure we could save our pennies!!!

So I am going to do a combo poll.....for interest and for where everyone is located. So check off yes or no and whether you are in the east or west.

After this we can start deciding if we want to actually do it, where and when....

:hug:

hmm definitely interested but it would come down to the cost :( Stan's pay still hasn't gone back up for his job and we usually head to Texas for Christmas which is a huge expense

Heeeey, what about us who are in the Central part of the map? :rofl:

I'd love to! I'll have to see about expenses of course!

:wohoo:

I would be interested, but I highly doubt we would be able to travel out... We are going to winnipeg in aug 2010 amoung other things.

I bet if there was enough of us we could get ahold of a travel agent who could get us deals! Like a group deal even if we are from all over the map....

West jet has special rates i think for groups of 10 or more...

Heeeey, what about us who are in the Central part of the map? :rofl:

I'd love to! I'll have to see about expenses of course!

:wohoo:

Here in the West we consider you East :winkwink:

I'm interested.
But do we have to bring babies or can we leave then at home with husbands and have a wild mama party? :)

I think the idea is to have a wild Mama party! :wohoo:

I would def. be bringing Helena because #1 she is glued to me, #2 my family would kill me if I didn't bring her to visit.

i would have to bring A...but if we were at a house for the Mama Party A would sleep there!

Who voted No Thanks :rofl:

If you click on it it has the username! It was Rachael :(
At least pretend you want to come, Rach!!! haha!!

This is exciting...I'll have to talk to K about the savings...but if it comes from my paycheque, and doesn't affect the farm income, I'm sure he'll be ok with it!! :happydance:

I would love to....but it's just not something I can fit into my budget at this time :( (Unless we are all meeting in NS ;) )

Interesting, but I don't think we'd go much further than Toronto. We fly to England once a year and it is a big expense for us. xx

I'd love to but we have a wedding in California next May and are planning to go overseas in July.

i could try, but cost dependant definitely as i am on Mat Leave and Kyle could be starting work up trg for another tour!

I would be fine going to Ontario because I lived in London and have places to stay / other people to visit if you guys suck :rofl: :rofl:

AND I CAN BRING CHOCOLATE FROM MY OLD WORKPLACE!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol ya Jasmine would probably be coming too, I thought about leaving her with tom, but I want her to meet all the babies too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->