• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Canada Wide Meet

lol I'd love to come but the money just isn't there for us! Plus with the new business and all it's hard enough to get down to see our families :(

I do hope you guys have fun though!

I would be fine going to Ontario because I lived in London and have places to stay / other people to visit if you guys suck :rofl: :rofl:

AND I CAN BRING CHOCOLATE FROM MY OLD WORKPLACE!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That just made my day! hahahah!

lol I'd love to come but the money just isn't there for us! Plus with the new business and all it's hard enough to get down to see our families :(

I do hope you guys have fun though!

I know what you mean, I am super poor, so I am probably just dreaming.

It's a good dream though! I hope you can make it!

Oh me too...I'm totally dreaming!! But you gotta be positive about it, or else it will super-duperly really never happen!
Right now, at least there's a teeny-tiny bit of a glimmer of hope there!

I'm staying positive that it is happening and we are all going to meet one day!!!

I already told Andrew that I want to take a vacation and drive across the country... What he doesn't realize is that there is a major alterior motive there................. :rofl: And that is, the pit stops are going to be where my BnB friends are! :rofl: Since I'm sorta in the middle though, I'll have to take 2 trips. One out west, and the other out east!
I WILL meet people!

Well I know I will def. be down in London at some point next year so I will get to meet some of you for sure :)

:wohoo: Wendy! If you can't make it up this way I'm sure Stan and I can make a trip to London, he has family there that we're actually speaking to :rofl:

Or if you want to come up this way you're more than welcome to stay here of course :mrgreen:

:shock: Wendy if you came Phil and I as well would make a special trip! :happydance:

That goes for anyone who's making an effort to be over this way. :)

My best friend is in Toronto too, so I should be able to make it there if I do go :D

Well B is paying off my maxed out credit card with his CP stocks so maybe I can max it out again for a trip :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->