Canadian! Long-Term conceiving Friends??

Kelx44

Reaction score
Hello,
Im Looking for a Long-term daily Canadian Buddy who would like to be my concieving friend, whos in the same boat as me!..Im from Saskatchewan!..Ive been only trying for 3 months now...Had a chemical pregnancy the second month of TTC....and its day 38 of my next cycle....still no period. which Im wondering what the heck is going on with me!!!!!.....And no im not pregnant this time around...Anyone??? :):happydance:

Hey :) Not sure if you're still looking, but I am Canadian from Alberta, have been trying five cycles now, got pregnant in April-May but lost it around 6 weeks as an early mc. This is my second cycle since and I am 3dpo. Also... I am using known donor sperm as my husband had a vasectomy and didn't make the cut off for successful reversal. So my journey won't be entirely the same, but still similar. :)

Hey! Thanks for responding! Feels like ive been waiting for months for someone to respond! lol Our journey is pretty much the same! Were both trying to concieve!!! lol Im on my 4 month now trying to concieve and on day 6 of my cycle so im hoping this month will be the one!!!!! Last month was a 46 day cycle screw up because of my Chemical pregnancy so I couldnt tell when I ovulated. Hopefully its not that long this month!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->