Cancer baby anyone?

flutterbylge

Riley's mummy & expecting
Reaction score
Hello there, :hug:

I wasnt quite sure where this thread should have gone, so here I am.. I was just wondering if anybody's baby is a cancer starsign. My baby is due 30th June, so he will be a cancer baby. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what cancer babies are like.. I am a gemini and my OH is a pisces..

Thank you for reading, I am looking forward to your answers..

:hug:

Grace was born on 2nd July so she's cancer. I'm Gemini too. She is a madam. But she is quite happy most of the time, just has a few whingy days

Chloe is cancer, I'm gemini.

She is usually laid back and easy going. Quite predictable. very stubborn, a bit of a drama queen!

Ally's a cancer. He is very content, doesn't cry very much at all, also ver predictable but he is stubborn too and I can imagine him having some horrendous tantrums quite soon! I think he's going to want to please us a lot and will be quite a sensitive little tot. He's just a lovely little boy - couldn't have asked for more!

lol no, he's fast asleep!

Erin is cancer - she has always been a very contented baby. She is very laid back and happy. She is quite lazy, sleeps a lot. She likes to do her own thing - quite independent. I couldn't have asked for a better baby.

Ophelia is a cancer baby and she goes between being reaally laid back and chilled or being a complete diva!There is no middle ground with her.God help me dealing with this one when she's a teenager!!xx

Marlowe's a cancer and I'm a gemini. Supposedly, they're a really good match, so that's good news! OH is also a cancer, so maybe it's true. Anyway, she's very smart and stubborn. She's easy to calm as you always know the reason she's upset. Loves other people and is very smiley. Definitely a bit of the drama queen in her though!

My chunky monkey is a cancer, he is happy and cheerful now the colic has gone. He sleeps well and has been sleeping all night since he was about 9 or 10 weeks old. He has a really content nature, but when he looses it then it is big time!!!

I hadn't even thought about what sign LO was... Apparently she IS a cancer, whadda ya know..

Anyways she is pretty happy generally all smiles and coos, very social and very stuck on her schedule. That said, we have had major issues wtih gas and teething so far. When she is mad or in pain you know it for sure, heck everyone knows it!

Don't know if any of that helps but that is the best description I can give.

Jayden is cancer and i am too!!! He is a good baby! He cries just when he wants attention and milk! He will sleep after a cuddle and a good night kiss, i shall leave him and he would play and sleep!

Morgan is a Cancerian.... and I've been reading this thread and trying to think the best way to describe her.... so here goes:

* Generally very happy!
* Hates breaking her routine and takes days to settle down again!
* Can have a real temper on her at times and gets easily frustrated!
* Her moods are very extreme - either REALLY happy, or REALLY angry, and nothing really inbetween!
* Likes to be centre of attention!
* Loves her sleep!

In fact, the best way to describe her is by this nursery rhyme... sums her up to a tee!!

"There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead...
When she was good, she was very, very good...
But when she was bad, she was horrid!!"

:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"