Cannot believe my son!

Lol lil rascal! Hes looking at it, and the dogs looking at him as if to say dont u dare :haha:

:rofl: In future you'll b able to find everything in his hidey hole :rofl:

My LO does this too, with ball pit balls, Hot Wheels, random bits of paper. Argh, so annoying, and I always get my hand stuck trying to pull all the crap out :haha: xx

My son used to do the same thing. At least you know where to look if anything goes missing in the future x

My girls the same they love putting things in holes lol.
On a side note, would you recommend one of those window vacs? Ive had my eye on them for a while but not bought one yet

My friends LO filled one of their subs with oranges. But they saw him do it. when they emptied it they found about 7 dummies, a bunch of toy cars and the oranges

Our sub has bit of jigsaw in, my hands are to chubby to get them out

Colin is forever hiding things. I stepped into my boots awhile ago and almost cried hed had shoved lego in there! Man does that hurt!

LOL My son did something similar. We have a dulux paint pod (decorating living room... have been for months!!). I couldn't find Thomas' tommee tippee spoon from his cutlery set and assumed he'd just chucked it in the bin. Well OH opened the paint pot up to put a pot of paint in it and there it was all lovely and crusty :sick: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->