cannot think of a girls name AT ALL!!!

yrose20118

Reaction score
Hiya,

Well team yellow here but we have happily set on a boys name but cannot for love nor money think of ONE girls name we like!!!

NOT ONE!!!

We like traditional, classic very feminine girls names but cant agree on one at all!!!!

Please help ladies with some suggestions???

xxx

I was going through a similar thing earlier in my pregnancy (Except opposite, with boy names) and it turned out it was because I was having a baby girl :) I had aversions to all blue things (Previously my favorite color) and looking at boy names was like doing chores and always resulted unfinished and frustrated lol. One day I stumbled across the name Cora (Kora) (2 months before my early gender scan haha) and I just knew that was meant to be my daughters name. Ava and Abigail are also popular this year! Especially when paired with a feminine middle name like rose. I also really like Emma, Alice, Clara, and Audrey. One reason for picking Cora was because although traditional it was not overly popular! Good luck on your name search, I know it can be really frustrating!!!

Grace, Isabelle, Anna, Ella, Bessie, Cora, Alice, Clara, Sarah, Elizabeth, Annie, Adeline, Lila, Emily, Lily, Ivy, Mary, Hannah, Victoria, Rose, Rosie, Millie... those are a few old fashioned classic type names there are many many more.

I agree with what a lady said, it's probably because you're having a boy. It was like that with dd :)

I'm exactly the same. We love our little boy's name, but I was the only boys name we liked at the time we were expecting him. Now, we've thought of another boy's name that we love, but can't think of any girls names at all. The only one that comes close is Olivia, but we're still not sure.

Here are some we were thinking for a girl and some my friends were thinking/used

Ava
Avery
Madison
Charlotte (Charlie)
Chloe Ann
Gracie Elizabeth
Baylynn
McKenna
Kinsley
Layne (lay-knee) Nicole

Hopefully these help you at least think of some you haven't!!

With my son hubby and I could not agree on a girl's name. With this pregnancy we couldn't agree on a boys. We had a middle name (only to honor my uncle) but that's it. Sure enough it's a girl!

I agree last preg I had a boys name couldn't find a girls name we had a boy
this time round I cudnt find any boys names but found a girls name and I small graving a girl,
Names I like nina mylee, Kya, anise Hayden, Rosie, Morgan and mila, courtenay jai, Madison, Mckenzie
I think we going mylee-rose but do not quote me on it :D

Miriam
Rosalie
Lillian
Heather
Ethel
Margaret
Marybeth
Alice
Victoria
Elisabeth
Elsie

Charlotte
Victoria
Hannah
Elise
Elsa
Ivy
Alice
Isabelle/Isabella
Lucy
Aria
Amy
Alix
Violet
Daisy
Rosie
Angelina
Chantelle

X

Hazel
Beatrice
Berenice
Lola
Vivian
Lydia
Naomi
Eliza
Ruby
Alma
Adeline
Matilda
Suzanne
Sylvia
Andrea
Maxine
Lucy
Carmen

Hope this helps. They're not the usual popular traditional names, in case you were looking into more uncommon/underused traditional/classic names.

Ruby
victoria
rosa
bonnie
nieve
Emilia
violet
lacey
Myla
felicity
Amelle

just some random names from the top of my head :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->