cant beleive some people

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
just been to a christning today and my partners cousin was giving her 6 month old baby girl Coca cola :nope: sausage rolls (whole) slices of jam and sponge cake, ice cream , other cakes, her feed was a bottle of milkshake i was so shocked i could hardly watch. I feel so sorry for some babies :hissy:

ah that little babies tummy is not ready for that yet xx

ah yes and i worry that charlie will choke on a rusk well he did the other week so ive stopped giving him them now for a bit :blush:

Thats awful!! I remember watching a program on something and there was a mum feeding her 4month old a mcdonalds burger!! I mean WTF!! x

:shock: Seriously, that can't be good. How did the baby not choke?!

:shock: Thats awful! Coke! Even my 3 year old has never tasted this! Yuk how disgusting!
Poor thing :(

That's awful, it can't be good for her !

Awwww poor little mite, my Dec is 1 and I dont think he has even had any of this stuff, I was thinking about giving him a milkshake the other day but didnt. But then I dont like my boys to have junk. (the dental nurse coming out in me)

i know it really is horrible god knows how she didnt choke she has 4 other kids aswell she just says it dont harm them , i think it must do :hissy:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... things like this really boil my p***! And that's all I shall say on the matter, as I'm in a crappy mood anyway and I'll end up on my soapbox, and I don't want to subject you lovely ladies to that!! :rofl:

Omg that poor kid... Neither one of my kids, have ever ate like that at that age, shoot let alone now.. really.. wow

sounds just like my sil, she would give bailey pot noodles for his dinner when he was like 8mths!!! he gets crisps for his breakfast, eats pizza and kebabs from the takeaway!!! hes only 19 mths old!!!!

that's insane! Poor little girl. (for a moment there, I thought her name was coca cola :rofl: )

Aww, poor baby :( Those kind of foods are bad for adults let alone babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->