cant beleive some people

Thats awful...you see it happening all the time now. Bless their ikkle bellies:( xx

I was a flight attendant for 8 years and would have mothers asking me for coke,they would place this inside the bottle and add 2 extra sachets of sugar!!!

Reminds me of the first night I had Chloe home and mum was here and I was panicking that I wouldnt be able to bring up a child properly. She sat me down and told me that I am intelligent, have common sense and the ability to think about what I am doing. If people can bring up kids by feeding them tea and chips all day then I will be just fine. I thought she was joking about people doing that

I was a flight attendant for 8 years and would have mothers asking me for coke,they would place this inside the bottle and add 2 extra sachets of sugar!!!

omg why would they do that :hissy:

were they trying to keep them awake or something? for jetlag purposes? When I go on a plane with Alasdair I'll be wanting him to sleep for most of it, not stay awake!

babies have more sensetive teeth for one that will rot a lot quicker! My babies grandad is always trying to give her junk like chocolate cake and strawberry tarts (IMAGINE THE SUGAR!), I go mad and say "NO, she is too young, not to mention it will rot her teeth! " But a parent doing that is terrible.

Amy's Grandma is a social worker and she says she sees mums who compete whose baby can eat a sausage roll the earliest from Sayers. (one mum with a 4 MONTH old mushed it).

Terrible! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->