Cant believe Im finally here!

elle86

Reaction score
Good to be up here in the Third Tri with you ladies! :happydance:
I read in my maternity book now is a good time to start preparing my hospital bag- nearly fell off my chair! I thought Id leave that till 35 weeks !

Anyway- a big hello and good luck to everyone :hugs: :happydance:

Yay for you!!! I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and still haven't done a bag for the hospital! Lol!

Hi!!! I'm also due the 25th of Aug.! I'm always last minute on my hospital bag, like 36 weeks.... LOL

Ohh how exciting! Doctor has my due date as 26th August!?? but I'm definitely 27 weeks today :)
this is my first so I'm a little unsure of what to do haha

Maybe its the time difference??? Our day is almost up in a couple hours and ill be 27+1...
I remember my first and I had her nursery done by 28 weeks LOL I was ready!!!!

Congrats! I'm just starting to move over too! So excited to finally be here :)

Maybe its the time difference??? Our day is almost up in a couple hours and ill be 27+1...
I remember my first and I had her nursery done by 28 weeks LOL I was ready!!!!

must be it!

Our nursery is not complete because we are moving :wacko: silly time to move a month out from my due date!
Still I have ordered the cot so that's a start :thumbup:

Hi Juhnayrae and Elle! (And Al of course!)

I'm due with our first 25th August-glad to be seeing the final stretch through with you ladies!

X

Seems like yesterday that I first ventured over here and now I'm nearly done! Welcome x

Hello! I'm due 24th August so we are all really close :) look forward to seeing the last stretch through with you guys!

:hi: I started to get some bits and bobs for my hospital bag "just in case"! I need to get some huge granny knickers though.......lovely! :wacko:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->