Cant believe im here again.... 4 dpo xx

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
bit of background... i have 3 children aged 8, 20 months and 5 1/2 months.
after having my youngest i had the implant put in straight away but i bled pretty much costantly for 2 months so had it removed and put on microgynon 30 combined pill in hope this would sort out my bleeding problem. but instead my cycle became bleeding for 7 days off for 5 and bleed again.. this happened for the whole 3 months of being on m30. so was advised to stop that as it clearly wasnt working and wasnt ovulation either. and am waiting for my doctors app on the 3rd june. Being intimate with my husband has been few and far between due to this... however this month my last period was on the 8th of may ending the 14th.. i pressumed i would then be bleeding again 5 days later as i had been doing previous so we did the deed over those days before i would come on... only i didnt come on, instead i had terrible pain in my right side (which i always get at the time of ovulation) so took an ovulation test and bam, 2 big bright red lines... so i had actually had sex all of what would have been my fertile window. so back in the waiting game. currently 4 dpo.
i do want another baby. i just wasnt planning on just yet as i will have 3 children 2 and under:shrug:

so if you managed to get through that... thanks for reading lol. xx

No Not nessesarily. Doesn't work like that although I'm sure many on this forum wish it would lol! 8dpo today xx

10dpo today.. And even though it's not long since I was last in this situation I had forgotten how much u symptom spot! Is that really there.. Is it not lol!! Yesterday I had some weird twinges on my left side, very mild but definately something. But again I could always get that! Lol. Mild backache as we speak but again so mild I'm questioning is it really there :lol: I did test today and a bfn... And very bad line eye! I could get line eye looking at a test a man had pee peed on though :lol: but I guess if yesterday was any form of implantation today wouldn't be bfp.. More waiting I guess! I'm on holiday on Monday and due on Monday/Tuesday. Going to test Saturday next if I can hold out and if negative still Monday I'll assume I'm out and can enjoy my holiday with alcohol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->