Can't believe I'm in first tri again!! 5th baby!

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello in here. When I was pregnant with my two year old I avoided first tri because I'd suffered so many losses and thought I'd jinx myself. I really regret that now so I'm determined to hang out here and get to know you guys.

My attitude this time around is what will be will be. If I do suffer a loss at least I've enjoyed my pregnancy as long as I had it :)

Congrats!!�� I am expecting my 5th too. Enjoy your pregnancy and good luck! Xxx

Wow!! So glad I'm not the only one with lots of children :) :) Always wanted a big family :)

Congratulations ladies :)
I'm expecting number 5 as well. Just getting over a loss from Dec and praying this is our rainbow.
Keeping everything crossed for healthy babies for all of us!

I'm loving meeting all these mum's on baby number five :)

Congrats. I'm pregnant with no. 7

Congratulations 😁 I am expecting baby #7. Dreading telling my family as they all freaked out at #6 but we never ask them for anything so they can just butt out lol :)

Congrats bluecathy. I feel the same. I don't think anyone will be happy and over the moon that we're having baby number five but they might surprise us!!

We're neighbours too! You're in Manchester and I'm in lancashire!

Congratulations 😁 I am expecting baby #7. Dreading telling my family as they all freaked out at #6 but we never ask them for anything so they can just butt out lol :)

I hate that why do people think they are entitled to an opinion?

My mum worries about me physically cos my last two pregnancies were hard going on me. My mil worries about our finances and my grandma gets upset cos she can't afford to spend money on presents and stuff!! I totally see their reasoning but it's my life and mine and my husbands decision on how many children we have. And that will be said to each and every one of them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->