• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't believe it finally happened!

Lyns

Mama to two <3
Reaction score
Well, after a gazillion HPT's over the last few days and hardly being able to believe my eyes at 'faint but there' lines I took a CB digital today.

I'm happy, scared, excited, nervous.....everything rolled into one............but most importantly, I'm pregnant! :cloud9:

I'm hoping and praying all is and stays well. I think I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow.

Thank you to all my lovely TTC girlys who have helped me through the best and worst of times these last few months. Love ya all :hugs: xx

Attachments

• IMG_1719.jpg
    IMG_1719.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 106
Congratulations !!!!
yay!!!!
i am so happy for you !!!!

congrats hun!!! i just got early bfp too so hopefully we'll both have sticky beans and can go to 1st trimester together x

congrats hun!!! i just got early bfp too so hopefully we'll both have sticky beans and can go to 1st trimester together x

Ooh, Congrats to you too hunny :hugs:....it'll be so nice to have someone to 'go over' with. i'm gonna feel like Billy no Mates otherwise! :lol: xx

Aww Lyns,

Thats brilliant!! Congratulations!!!

Come and join us all over in 1st Tri!!!

I am soo happy for you right now!

we can be pregnancy buddies, i got my :bfp: yesterday but as i ovulate late in my cycle i think my tickers right

Lyns!!! Well done you- i told you us grown up girls could do it, lol!!!

I wish you a happy and healthy 8 months chicken!!!! Very, very happy for you and if i do say so- just a little proud, LOL!!!

We're pg buddies!! :):):)

Hugs, Omi xxx

Aww, Loopylew...congratualtions sweetie....I know its been a long journey for you....a BFP well deserved :hugs:

Omi, it's that bit of :dust: you sent me in my journal that musta done it hunny...obviously a special bit for us more discerning ladies! lol!

Girls, It'll be a pleasure to spend some time with you both in first Tri! :hugs:xx

yeh!!!congrats U can now join me in 1st tri!! xx

OMG! OMG! OMG! Lyns i soooo happy for you sweetheart :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"