• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't believe it finally happened!

aw hun!!!! I am so happy for you....Looks like you will be among some great girls over in first tri!!!!!!!

I will join you very soon...fingers crossed!!!!!
Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months...
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck i wish you all the best in the furture im due this sunday and im really scared.

Thanks everyone, I'm still absolutely over the moon! And best of all, hubby gets home tonight (I had to tell him over the phone, but we now get to celebrate properly)

Wow hasn't it been a fab couple of days in BFP announcements! There's been quite a few. Lets hope its the 'floodgates' opening for everyone :hugs: xxx

OMG how did i miss this, congrats babe, hope u have a happy n healthy 9 months :hugs:

Congrats Lyns!! I just got my bfp; poked my head in first tri but maybe we could hold hands and go in together?? xxxx:blush:

Congrats Lyns!! I just got my bfp; poked my head in first tri but maybe we could hold hands and go in together?? xxxx:blush:

Definitely! I've poked my nose in a few times but I feel like the new kid on the block! :lol:

I'm scared to change my status too. Af due sat/sun, hopefully change it next week xxx

Congratulations on ur new Lyns - hopes ur pregnacy progresses smoothly. Wishing you all the best.

Yeay!! Once you were u cycle buddy and now we can be preggie buddies :)
Congrats!!

Yeay!! Once you were u cycle buddy and now we can be preggie buddies :)
Congrats!!

Yay....we just need that JJF over in first tri now....looking good for her! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"