Can't believe it! - Update, pg3!

Kailm

Reaction score
Okay...so here it is...after posting my BFN IC's on here in the BFN thread on wednesday, i took another IC on using FMu on thurs morn...but this 'evap' was slightly darker and came up within 10 mins, then at an hour or so later bent over to pick up my bag...leaving for work and wretched..also noticed I needed to Pee again, so gave in and took my frer, although not due AF til next monday (28th), still in shock! took 2 ic's yesterday PM one at 10mui and one at 25, both had very faint lines..so today took digital! results below...just hoping it sticks!!!!

Attachments

• 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 91
oh congrats hun those digi tests are a godsend!!!! x

Okay...so here it is...after posting my BFN IC's on here in the BFN thread on wednesday, i took another IC on using FMu on thurs morn...but this 'evap' was slightly darker and came up within 10 mins, then at an hour or so later bent over to pick up my bag...leaving for work and wretched..also noticed I needed to Pee again, so gave in and took my frer, although not due AF til next monday (28th), still in shock! took 2 ic's yesterday PM one at 10mui and one at 25, both had very faint lines..so today took digital! results below...just hoping it sticks!!!!

congrats again! my frer looked like that after 30 seconds and then after 3 minutes it was quite dark :)

hope it sticks... did you check what the exact due date would be? i still can't believe it either

sticky dust to you :dust: :dust: :dust:

congrats again! my frer looked like that after 30 seconds and then after 3 minutes it was quite dark :)

hope it sticks... did you check what the exact due date would be? i still can't believe it either

This did get a little darker than the camera shows..but came up virtually straight away - have checked online what the due date would be - most sites say 6th June!
so im guessing that's what you're getting! - it's been really good sharing the journey of the last few days with you! and so pleased we got the same result
loads of :dust: to You!!!!!

This did get a little darker than the camera shows..but came up virtually straight away - have checked online what the due date would be - most sites say 6th June!
so im guessing that's what you're getting! - it's been really good sharing the journey of the last few days with you! and so pleased we got the same result

yeah i think so good, its nice sharing and getting the same result. its such a coincidence we both have the same cycle as well 30 days and AF due monday. hope your digi will say 2-3 weeks on monday, if my FRER gets darker i will get a digi too. oooohhh 6th of June :cloud9: fingers crossed all goes well.

If it wasn't for your message i would have not bought a FRER today and cant believe i actually got as lucky as you.

x

yeah i think so good, its nice sharing and getting the same result. its such a coincidence we both have the same cycle as well 30 days and AF due monday. hope your digi will say 2-3 weeks on monday, if my FRER gets darker i will get a digi too. oooohhh 6th of June :cloud9: fingers crossed all goes well.

If it wasn't for your message i would have not bought a FRER today and cant believe i actually got as lucky as you.

x

it's a huge coincidence but a fantastic one! on monday will use FMU for the digital as didn't today - can't wait to see 2-3 wks here's hoping , wishing and praying! I still think it's surprising we were getting such similar results on those IC's! you must post your frer on monday! FX'd FX'd FX'd for those sticky beans! i'm gonna keep throwing this:dust:around!!

I will definetely post pix of my FRER monday :) hope with a darker line...

yeah loads of :dust: :dust: :dust:

WOW Kailm, those were some BFNs on Weds!

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done xxxxx

congrats!!!! :D when i first fell pregnant i tested with a digi and seeing that "pregnant" there just takes your breath away! hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->