cant believe it....

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
but Rhiannon has broken all 4 of her back molars over one week...................................................
with NO TROUBLE at all :smug:
i didnt even know she had them till i was drying her after her bath, looked in and saw this white thing in her gum, had a feel and lo and behold its a tooth, feel the opposite side and theres one there.. feel down bottom and run my finger over something sharp on one side only.. well well 3 i think, what a clever girl...bathed her earlier and i saw the 4th one peeking thro..
so thats 11 teeth she has already.. im so proud of her :) :cloud9:

aww way to go!

I didn't know Colton had his! :shock: Like you, I saw something, looked and sure enough! There was a molar!

Can you see the whole bottom of the molar tooth in hers? For some reason, Coltons looks like only half of it is through.. if that makes sense. It's like the outside half is through, and not the inside half; but I keep checking and it hasn't changed any..

excellent! Elinors teeth just dont wanna come thro! lol she has had the 5 she has for about 4 months!

ColtonsMom: Rhiannon's looks the same, it looks like she has bitten something and half her tooth broke off :lol:
wa to go Colton for having one through too :) Gosh our babies are growing up fast :shock: x

I know! It's so sad! He has five on top, four on bottom! :( I called my mom crying when I found his molar! :dohh: I didn't even know when it cut through so I just wrote in his baby book when I found it! LOL

Well done little woman xx Dec was the same at about 13 months he was teething and I saw a little bump where one of the molars where coming through, then about a week later I was changing his nappy and he laughed with his head back and I saw all 4 molars !!! Tbh I think the canines caused him more trouble, the top 2 are still trying to come through and have been for about 2 months now !!!

Wow...I think Miss Rhiannon needs to come over here and have a chat with Sam about how to sprout teeth!

Well done Rhiannon! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->