Can't believe it!!

Bluebell321

Reaction score
Can't believe it. After 20 months of TTC and 1 chemical, I've finally got my BFP today!!

This was my first month on Clomid, and also used a CBFM and Conceive Plus. Oh and I've been having acupuncture for the last three months. So I guess that was a good combination. Just praying it sticks.

Attachments

• 21 05 10.jpg
    21 05 10.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 27
congrats hun! you deserve it after that long wait xx

congrats, those are gorgeous lines:) x

Congrats - it's extra lovely when it's someone who's been trying for ages - gives the rest of us some inspiration and hope! xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely words.

ellieb31 - I see you had a prediction done. I did as well. Jenny Renny said it would be July for me, but Gail said it would be before June and she was right!

Jenny hasn't had a very good success rate - about 50/50 I think. I really hope she's right but it's all just a bit of fun after all.

Have you seen the Jenny thread recently? Gail has given two word for word predictions - very long ones which cost £20 each. She's just copied and pasted them the same reading. You should see how it compares to yours. I know none of us took this stuff too seriously but it's pretty extreme to not even try and write something original for each one!!

xx

:thumbup: Congratulations to you - Very strong lines. :happydance:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back