Can't believe this is my last week in 2nd tri

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
Ok so as of saturday I will be 27 weeks and in my 3rd trimester that's sooo crazy it's going so so fast I remember it going really slow with dd .. And it doesnt seem long ago I came into this 2nd tri group and thought it was ages till 3rd tri how scary !! Oh well happy to be nearly in the final stretch I guess ! :)

Congrats! I'm looking forward to moving into my 3rd tri-I still have about 4 weeks to go but time has been going by decently fast for me though as well ;)

Congrats and good luck in third tri :) still a few more weeks before I move over x

I'll be 27 weeks this Sunday but for some reason I thought 3rd trimester started at 28 weeks. I'm not complaining though :) how exciting.

Me too, I'll be 27 weeks on Friday! I think I will switch between the 2nd and 3rd trimester forums for awhile as it seems like most of the topics in 3rd tri are about labour and delivery. Can't believe I'm almost in the last stage of this pregnancy already!

goneawry, I feel the same way. I think I'll hang here in the second tri forum for a few weeks longer. The third tri forum freaks me out a little bit!

Yeah I will deff be switching between the two not quite ready for labour questions yet haha !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->