Cant choose a girls name!

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Help ladies! We have chosen a boys name and love it and stuck with it but cannot find a girls name which we both agree on and love!

There are two names we agree on: Sienna and Isabella (nn Bella) , but cant say I absolutely love either.

I really like Willow and can't get it out of my head but OH hates it. I also really like Esme and Isla but again OH not keen :(
Does anyone have any name suggestions please?
Thanks!

I like sienna but its getting very popular, I love willow, Isla and esme they a great names so I'm no help x

Ava, Mia, Shelby, Daisy, Marnie, Darcy, Gracie? :)

Im wary about them being too popular as well whichs putting me off. And oh just doesnt like isla ee or willow. I quite like ava..I will suggest it to him. Eurgh just so stuck :(

Shelby & Marnie were my non popular names...My DD is Lily-May but thats quite popular now!

What about Darla, Romy, Nora, Mari, Maya??

Thanks for the help ladies..ive suggested these to oh and nope je dont like them grrr. Other than isabella and sienna he likes jude and aries so pretty limited really :( dont want to just settle on isabella or sienna for the sake of it tho if its not one I love. Frustrating.

Tessa
Amelie
Rhiana
Harriet
Iona
Ceri
Bethany
Lucy
Iris
Layah
Skye
Sascha
Saskia
Sadie
Elise
Eliza
Lia
Maisie
Ruby
Francine
Liliana
Jayla

Our girl was nearly willow but because a family member has a dog called willow I decided in the end not to use it as family felt funny about it. I adore that name. However we found another name we love which is Rayna Fae she will be little Rae Rae as a nickname! other names that were on our list were...

Aeryn (erin)
Arya
Brooke
Eliza
Esrae
Autumn
Ivy
Seren
Evelyn
Elsie
Fawn
Raven.