Can't decide on a dress!

MrsMandy

Reaction score
I have a black tie gala dinner coming up in October which my hubby has said he will buy me a dress for as my bday prezzi! But I need to make a decision soon!!

I love this as its 'fluffy' and I love the sparklyness, plus from a practical point its a lace up back and we are starting to ntnp mid June (not that I think we'll get lucky that quickly, but just in case!)

But I really have a thing for lace dresses too and love this, its sooo elegant and the ruching would be so flattering too.

Ladies help!!! :shrug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-27-18-42-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-27-18-42-43.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2014-05-27-18-43-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-27-18-43-18.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 44
Honestly if you ntnp from June I really wouldn't buy one now for October!
I like the first one best xx

First is too bridal imo xx

I was going to say the same as Raspberry. And I prefer the first one but a bit biased as I hate Cadbury purple.

I really dont think we'll get that lucky to be honest! Plus I'm trying to spread the cost out as there's a lot going on this year!
Thanks tho!

I really dont think we'll get that lucky to be honest! Plus I'm trying to spread the cost out as there's a lot going on this year! We wouldn't buy it immediately though, just not as late as October either!
Thanks tho!

I thought I'd give my OH's perspective (not that it counts for much, because he wears Primark shorts 90% of his life) but when I said that I liked the first dress he said "are you trolling her"... I'm not, by the way, I think it's a lovely dress! But yeah, he said the second one is much nicer.

Emy, thank your OH for his perspective! (That totally made my giggle!)
I do think that the 2nd is more elegant but I love the fun fluffyness of the skirt with the 1st!!
Still have no idea what to go with!

The first one is gorgeous but thinking of the event etc I think the second Is more suitable x

Tally so far, 5 for dress 1, 4 for dress 2 (inc emy's OH! :haha:)
Still got no idea!!!

I have finally decided on a hairstyle (Thank you stardust, the film that keeps on inspiring me!:happydance:)

Does this make the dress decision any clearer? :shrug:

Attachments

• 37294b53268468fbb940b395c57bd680.jpg
    37294b53268468fbb940b395c57bd680.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
The 1st dress is really pretty. For a dinner i think the lace dress would be perfect for it its really nice:thumbup:

With that hair definitely the first! It's more ethereal whereas the second dress is more sophisticated and modern.

Ooo ethereal! Rather love that word! I'd quite like to be ethereal! 😀

I love the first one - and the hairdo goes nicest with first one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->