can't do anything right

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:roll: According to the MIL at least. Apparently I'm not supposed to give Hannah bananas :roll:

Honestly I kind of ignore the MIL on a lot of issues, she has different ideas on what I should do with Hannah than I do so most times I just do what I want no matter what she says :blush: :rofl:

sometimes they can interfere just a LITTLE too much:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How can they not be good for her? There full of iron :lol:

well she looks to me she is perfect little girl and happy...you must do something right no?:)

I'd give Hannah extra bananas and always in grannys presense :smug:

I'd give Hannah extra bananas and always in grannys presense :smug:

:rofl:

That's what I'd do.

Bananas are great for potassium. Nothing wrong with giving babies bananas. LOL

lol... silly MIL's... Every baby eats bananas..

actually she's supposed to visit next weekend (think she figured out that she actually has to visit Hannah for Hannah to have anything to do with her :roll:) and I had already planned to give her banana as her snack :smug: :rofl: :rofl:

WTF. I am in the bitchiest mood ever! How could a banana be bad? lol

Down with MIL's!

WTF. I am in the bitchiest mood ever! How could a banana be bad? lol

Down with MIL's!

:rofl::rofl: don't ask me. I guess she's scared it's going to make Hannah constipated :shrug: Not like I give it to her all day everyday :rofl: and there are several other foods out there that could possibly make her constipated, not just bananas :rofl: Wonder if that means I shouldn't give her any of those either

My mil (thank god!) lives in Ontario so I only have seen her once since having Helena, but she was here for a week and she kept going "Helena, tell your mommy that your bottle isn't warm enough," "Oh Helena, tell mommy that you don't like these clothes she puts you in," etc.

GAH. Does yours live close by?

30 minutes away though I can count the number of times she's seen Hannah on one hand :rofl:

I have decided that MIL's were put on this earth to annoy, be rude and generally make you feel like shit. I have made peace with this and am trying to move on all smiles and manners!!!

Sometimes tho - OMG!!!!! They are just too annoying for me to be the bigger person.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->