can't do anything right

im so glad i had a girl now and so i only have to be that evil MIL for DD hubby not that she will ever be aloud out the house to meet a man :rofl:

but my MIL keeps going on about baby rice how i should give her some now as she started DH on it when he was 6 weeks IM NOT WEANING UNTIL SHES READY :rofl:

Gem x

FIL can be just as bad! We went out for lunch today and Katie was dropping off to sleep so i was stroking her face as this gets her off (in my humble experience as her mother who does this everyday!!!!). Anyway my FIL said 'Leave her be!' Cheeky git. I said 'pardon?' in my best school teacher voice. As if I'd be messing with her to encourage her to stay awake? Makes my blood boil and they only live 5 mins away - and phone EVERY evening to see if she's okay!!!! Rant over xx

Argh! Sodding woman, tell her to shove the bananas up her butt if she's that bothered!

Seriously though, I hope my MIL doesn't go like that... it's my own mother I'm more worried about, she's always telling me I'm doing everything wrong :rofl:

I better not get two nightmares, I'll go into hiding! :ninja:

Thankfully, i like mine! Although i'm not sure if she'l get all bossy when i have the baby.

Im just worried about me becoming that dreaded MIL. Lol :lol:
x

ha ha!!! your mil strikes again vickie!!! unbelievably!! glad she's going to have them next week for snack whilst she's there :rofl: once again i say... glad i have non-visiting in-laws :rofl: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->