Can't do my jeans up :(

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
So the title says I can't do one of my favorite pair of jeans :( I'm so bloated they just won't do up :( my out tonight for DH birthday and I have had to go out and buy a new top which is baggy to hide my tummy! Arggghhh it's so annoying I'm only about 5 weeks as well!

Sorry for the rant x

You and me both. Jeans, work trousers. Even some of my pjs are Uncomfy. :cry: All in a good cause though!

I have just this moment gone into the attic to find my Fat Jeans!! Sooo much comfier now! I eyed up the maternity jeans too but will save those for another day :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! DH has offered to go up the attic for me tomorrow to find my bigger and maternity jeans for me as well as get the Christmas tree down so both me and my son will be happy tomorrow :happydance:

I did the old trick with a hair band around the button hole/button for a while to give me some extra room. Unfortunately if I tried it now, I wouldn't be able to sit down. lol. Even the 'thought' of putting jeans on doesn't sound comfy anymore. Thank goodness for long floaty skirts :)

I threw all of my maternity clothes away. What a.... Silly billy!!

I have found some comfy jeans for tonight :happydance:
Think it might be a bit cold for a dress tonight x

Sorry to hear!

I've yet to reach the rubber band or bella band stage as I have a bit of extra fluff this go round :)

I hear ya. My jeans are SO tight around the belly now...and I'm only 12w3d. But its been like that for a few weeks... I can't find my old maternity clothes right now...so I'm wearing my yoga pants everywhere! Lol

DO NOT WAIT for maternity jeans. PLEASE! I spent $35 on a pair of maternity jeans and it is HEAVEN. I got them at Motherhood and they look great, you can't even tell! The $35 is so worth the comfort. I can't say it enough. I've had them for two weeks now because my heavy bloating started at the very beginning. /sniffle I love them...

I did the hair band through the button hole trick and I was so much more comfortable today! Hope it works on all my clothes for a while......

I'm going on holiday in two weeks ... With only one pair of jeans that fits packing is interesting!!

I was soooo uncomfortable at work today I hit H&M on the way home. Mat jeans, leggings and some tops later, I'm hopeful for tomorrow.

Less hopeful of keeping the pregnancy under wraps though - the afternoon bloat is RIDICULOUS! My team-mates (who already know) were like OMG you have a BUMP! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->