Can't do this anymore

P

pickle85

I had an MMC in June, followed by medical management, it is now 4 months later and i am still bleeding every day. They also found a 5.5cm dermoid cyst on my right ovary, i have to wait 16 weeks for this operation, I feel completely deflated, i dont know whether to keep trying or whether thats a lost cause whilst im still bleeding.. to top it all off my youngest SIL has just announced her pregnancy, I just don't think I can cope with this anymore, all my strength has gone. Sorry, just needed to vent

Ah hun I am so sorry for all that you are going through. I really dont know what to say apart from we all understand how unfair this all is for you, I hope your situation improves, you will get your baby one day, take care dont lose hope xx

aww hun :hugs:

why are u still bleeding, because of the cyst? cant docs do anything? :( thinking of u and sorry for what ur going through. dont lose hope x

I have no idea why im still bleeding, they said it isnt likely to be connected to the cyst but didnt give me any other explanation.. :(

oh hun thats awful :( id go back and see someone else and demand some answers! really hope u get back on track soon xx

I am so sorry. It must be so hard having to wait like this. Thinking of you.

I would get another doctor to look at you and help give you answers your needing right now. Big hugs to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->