cant get comfy anymore.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi girls,
the last week or so i cant get comfy of a night time.
my belly feels really heavy and aches like mad,its just not comfy.

i have a pillow beside me and lay on it to try and support my belly but it still aches.

have any of you got any ideas of how i can get comfy and stop my belly from aching. (well not stop but just ease it a bit)

thanks x x

I find if I have the pillow just under my bump, but not my boobs it helps support it more. You may just be having growing pains as well. Sorry hun, hope you feel better soon!

arh thanks for reading and replying.

ill have to try that tonight with the pillow under bump and not my boobs.
i had the pillow laying under my boobs and bump.

thanks x
if it was growing pains would it only be when im trying to sleep as im fine during the day.

Hope you feel better soon your little bundle will be well worth it :hugs:

yes it will be defenetly worth it at the end it is just frustrating that my belly aches when im in bed trying to get to sleep. x x

I can't get comfy either...sitting, standing, laying...just doesn't work. I'm guessing it's only gonna get worse before it gets better too. It's well worth it though, I keep telling myself that. Hope you find a comfy position!

What about a pregnancy pillow of ebay they look so comfy might be worth a go x x x

A pregnancy pillow may be helpful. Also, I was at Babies R Us and saw these belts that you can wear to help support your belly (maternity support) so you're not doing all the carrying. You might look into those (don't know if you can use them while sleeping or not). Good luck sweetie, I hope you find a comfy position soon so you can get some rest. :hugs:

A pregnancy pillow may be helpful. Also, I was at Babies R Us and saw these belts that you can wear to help support your belly (maternity support) so you're not doing all the carrying. You might look into those (don't know if you can use them while sleeping or not). Good luck sweetie, I hope you find a comfy position soon so you can get some rest. :hugs:

arh thank you,im gonna look into buying a pillow.
hubby might take some persuading as he doesnt like spending money and he will just think and say that i can use a 'normal' pillow x x

I found a body pillow at a bed and bath store for $10. It is extra long, and works great.

Is the pillow under just the bump helping?

I found a body pillow at a bed and bath store for $10. It is extra long, and works great.

Is the pillow under just the bump helping?

yes ive tried the pillow just under the bump for a couple of night now,and oh my goodness ive been so so comfy.
i think ive sused how to get comfy now.

good I am so glad to hear. Bump support is very important I have found!

i find that when ive moved and the pillow is no longer under my bump i wake up and get comfy again.

so if i didnt move so much in my sleep i would get a full nights sleep.

That is why I now have the body pillow on one side, and one of our king size pillows on the other. Thank goodness we have a king size bed.

ha,we only have a double bed but by morning ive got most of the room and hubby has a little tiny bit of the bed. x x

We used to have a double, and just the other day I was feeling so grateful that we now have a king size bed. I don't know how there would be room for me, DH, my pillows, my bump and 2 of our 3 cats.

I have the Snoogle pillow from Babies R Us and I LOVE it!! I also found that if I lay more on my tummy than on my side (kinda 3/4 side with my tummy supporting me) it helps a lot.

i also have a long long pregnancy pillow. It's one of those u shaped ones but i straighten it out for at night (it's filled with tiny little balls).

I have it between my knees and ankles, and i hug onto it with my arms and have my belly pushing into it. I guess I'm also leaning a bit on my belly, but on the soft pillow. I need the pillow between my knees adn ankles or laying on my side just isnt comfy and strains me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->