Can't relax during this preg after mc in Sept

tj1980

Reaction score
Hi all

APOLOGIES IF YOU'VE READ THIS ON THIS 1st TRIMESTER FORUM

My story - had a mc in Sept at 7 weeks or so. Started TTC asap and am now 12w 6d pregnant. I had a scan at 7 weeks and 11w 2d but I just cant relax during this prenancy due to the fear of mc.

I keep thinking my scan was before 12wks so anything could have happened by now. I did use my doppler 2days ago and after 3 days of trying i eventually found the HB which made me smile - (but had to use it quite low near my hair line - is it normal to detact it that low at 12wks?).

Just wondered if any of you were in a similar position and had the same anxieties I have.

PS - I hope to see some of the wonderful ladies on here that supported me on the miscarriage forum a few months ago!

:hug: come and join our little group hon https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...2011-babies-1st-tri-mc-back-again-one-go.html we are all in the same boat there (sorry you might have read this three times now :rofl:) We all understand how you feel. xxxxxxxxx

I am absolutely the same although I had my 12w scan and everything was fine. I still have anxieties everyday, thanks to my doppler I feel relieved when I hear hb. It's very normal to be low down there. Mine is still 3-4cm under my belly button. Good luck!

Hi There

Sorry for your loss and congratulations for your pregnancy.

The anxiety is totally normal.

As for the doppler - yes - I wouldn't expect to find it any higher at this stage - alot of ladies don't find a hb with a doppler till a bit later so you're doing well!!

Below is a link - if you move it round to 12 weeks you can see where you LO would be - you can see that the hairline would be the most likely spot :)

https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->